If you are interested in making the most of your gift to Divine Child Catholic Schools, please consider the following education funds. Gifts to these funds have enormous impact on Divine Child’s ability to enhance its standards of excellence in teaching, scholarships, student development and facilities. Your gifts fuel the success of our Schools and touch every aspect of our students’ experience. For more information, or to make a donation, please contact the Advancement Office at 313.216.0891 or email@example.com.
Divine Child Annual Fund
The Annual Fund continues to be the primary vehicle for members of the Divine Child community to join together in a meaningful effort to support the mission of our Divine Child Catholic Schools. All gifts support the operations of Divine Child High School and Divine Child Elementary School, and help keep tuition costs down.
Specifically, your gift to the Annual Fund will:
- Enable Divine Child to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as role models for our students.
- Contribute to cutting-edge technology, lab equipment and others state-of-the-art learning tools used in the classroom and on our playing fields.
- Instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence in their lives through a dynamic Christian service and campus ministry program.
- Offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our fine, applied, and performing arts offerings.
- Ensure that Divine Child continues its winning athletic tradition.
- Enable us to provide academic merit scholarships and tuition assistance to deserving students – making it possible for a new generation of Falcons to receive an education centered in Gospel values and Christian tradition.
- Foster in our students a Dedication to Excellence – Spiritually, Academically and Athletically.
Donations to the Annual Fund may be made online, by phone or by check. We welcome and are grateful for support from alumni, parents and friends of Divine Child Catholic Schools.
Divine Child Education Fund
Parents with children enrolled at Divine Child High School and Divine Child Elementary School are here because they value Catholic education for their children. Unfortunately, in the last few years, a number of our parish families have experienced unexpected job loss and loss of their homes. Many of them have struggled or have been unable to pay their school tuition. In order to avoid having to remove their children from Divine Child Catholic Schools because of their financial hardship, the Divine Child Education Fund was established to assist our active, registered parish families in paying their tuition until they can get back on their feet. Eligibility for assistance is determined by committee. Families who have received past financial assistance from the Fund have expressed sincere and profound appreciation at being able to keep their children enrolled at Divine Child Catholic Schools.