Changing Lives Together

Goal: $1,833,000.00
Total Pledged as of 3/1/15: $1,461,211.85
Families Responding: 918

Thank you to everyone who responded to Divine Child’s Changing Lives Together Campaign! 70% of the funds raised will address our parish priorities.  The remaining 30% will help Archbishop Vigneron fulfill the needs shared by the faithful throughout the Archdiocese.

If you have not done so, there is still time to turn in your Changing Lives Together pledge card.  You may drop it in the collection basket at any Mass or drop it off at the Rectory Office. Lost or misplaced your pledge card? Just call the Rectory Office and we will be happy to mail one out to you.

Click here for a copy of Divine Child’s Changing Lives Together Fact Sheet.

Click here for a copy of Divine Child’s Changing Lives Together Household Brochure.

The Campaign

Changing Lives Together is a $135 million campaign to strengthen Catholic parishes in southeast Michigan, enhance Catholic school tuition assistance, increase support for priestly formation and lay leadership development, and preserve Church ministries in Detroit. Through Changing Lives Together, every parish in the Archdiocese of Detroit is:

  • Determining its pastoral priorities
  • Identifying its unique needs
  • Developing a parish plan to raise the resources to fulfill its mission

Connected with the archdiocesan-wide Together in Faith pastoral planning process, Changing Lives Together is reconnecting Catholics with parish and sacramental life.

Click here to visit the Archdiocese of Detroit’s Changing Lives Together website.

Click here to visit the Archdiocese of Detroit’s Together In Faith website.