Divine Child High School is proud to host a variety of Summer Enrichment Camps and Summer Youth Athletic Camps for students from the elementary level through incoming ninth graders. This is a great opportunity to get to know our facilities, our programs, and our dedicated staff.
- Basketball Camp – Boys: June 19 – 21 (for students entering grades 4 – 9)
- Basketball Camp – Girls: July 18 – 20 (for students entering grades 4- 9)
- Cheer Camp: June 27 – 29 (for students entering grades 2- 8)
- Football Camp: June 12 – 14 (for students entering grades 3 – 8)
- Lacrosse Camp: June 22 – 24 (for students entering grades 4 – 9)
- Softball Camp: June 19 – 21 (for students entering grades 4 – 9)
- Soccer Camp – Boys & Girls: July 27 – 29 (for students entering grades 4 – 9)
- Track & Field Meets: Select Wednesday nights (all ages and abilities). Click here for detailed Track and Field Series information.
- Volleyball Camp: June 27 – 29 (for students entering grades 3 – 9)
Click here for more information regarding our Summer Athletic Camps.
Summer Enrichment Camps
- Art Camp: August 1 – 4 and 7 – 11 (for students entering grades 7 – 9)
- Debate Camp: June 26 – 30 (for students entering grades 6 – 9)
- Leadership Camp: August 7 – 11 (for students entering our Class of 2021)
- Musicale Theatre Camp: June 19 – 23 and 26 – 30 (for students entering grades 4 – 12)
- NOTE: Camp performances are June 29, 30 and July 1. Students enrolling in this camp must be available for evening performances on these dates.
- Rocketry: June 26 – 30 (for students entering grades 6 – 9)
Click here for more information regarding our Summer Enrichment Camps.
Join our prayer initiative to support our Priests through “Parishioners For Priests.”
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please join us:
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Fox Hills Golf Course
SIGN UP TODAY – Print and mail completed form. Thank you!
Click here to be directed to the latest Divine Child Job Postings.
Order your high school auditorium nameplate seat today to honor someone special in your life. Purchase before December 31, 2016 and you’ll be included in the next engraving installment.
CLICK HERE for your PRINTABLE CERTIFICATE
CLICK HERE for PRINTABLE ORDER FORM
Order your engraved paver today around the Mark Carpenter Memorial to honor someone special in your life. Purchase before December 31, 2016 and you’ll be included in the next paver engraving installment. Limited availability.
CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE CERTIFICATE FOR PAVERS
PRINTABLE ORDER FORM
Dear Divine Child Community,
Thank you to the over 500 attendees at our official Blessing and Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Divine Child Alumni Athletic Complex. Please VIEW THE VIDEO LINK HERE of the field and future needs on the campus.
Our Capital Campaign committee is hard at work to secure additional funds in order to complete the athletic complex by the fall. Our immediate need is $180,000 for lights so that our CYO and High School Falcons can play under stadium lighting and fully utilize the complex during the evenings. If you have considered donating to this project, now is the time. Your donation would enable us to purchase and install the lights this summer. Please click here, Investing in Excellence, to donate online or for more information.
Also, a few Naming and Recognition Opportunities still exist for the athletic complex. This is a great opportunity to come together as a graduating class, family, or organization and leave your legacy in this state-of-the-art facility. If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please contact the Advancement Office today at 313.216.0893.
Thank you for your continued support!
If you would like to view the extremely informative presentation by Dr. Robert Fastiggi, please click the link below:
Video on January 18 by Dr. Robert Fastiggi
Dr. Robert Fastiggi, a Professor of Theology at Sacred Heart Major Seminary, presented on the basic teachings of Islam, the similarities and differences between Christians and Muslims, and Pope Francis’ call to work together to resist violence in the name of religion.