The Divine Child High School Youth Ministry offers opportunities to foster personal faith growth for all parish teens in grades 9-12. Through community service projects, including a yearly mission trip, participation in large teen gatherings, such as the CYO Rainbow Conference, Catholic music concerts and social events, our Divine Child parish youth explore their relationship with the Lord in a fun, exciting way while living out their faith as disciples of Christ. Meetings are held approximately twice a month on Thursday evenings from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. in Room 100 of Divine Child Elementary School. For more information, contact Mrs. Karen Mitchell at 313.562.8667.
May 2013 High School Youth Ministry Events
- Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 7-7:45 p.m: Meeting in Room 100
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 8-9 p.m.: Praise & Worship in the HS Chapel
- Thursday, May 16, 2013, 7-8:30 p.m.: Meeting in Room 100
- Saturday, May 18, 2013, Day: WAYMC Detroit Zoo Scavenger Hunt
- Thursday, May 23, 2013, 7-8:30 p.m.: Graduation Party for Seniors
Call the Youth Ministry office at 313.562.8667 for permission slips or further information.
Click here for the current High School Youth Ministry 2012-2013 Calendars.